Friday, June 3, 2016

Why another Blog?

Since, I belong to the old school, the ritual of writing a blog after successfully getting out of the vicious UPSC cycle must be followed.

So here is another blog, soon to be lost in the crowd or relegated to an end of the list position on bookmark tab.
I may not write anything new or different from what has been written a zillion times over the years. Therefore I'll start with posting the links to the blogs I have read. These have not only helped me start from scratch but also reduce the wastage of effort.

With due credit to all these brilliant people who have been the guiding light.

 Gaurav Agarwal ( There cannot be anything more comprehensive than this one, or I don't know if that exists) 


This should be enough for now. Direct your queries.  Always remember what master Oogway said
" THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTS". It's always the choices we make.

No comments:

Post a Comment